Farm and Food Worker Relief Program

Program information

The Farm and Food Workers Relief Program (FFWR) is providing eligible workers a new Covid-19 Relief stimulus payment. Each eligible household member may receive a one-time $600 payment. If you worked or are currently working as a farm or food worker, or in meat packing you may be eligible. Please read below for more details.


What is needed to apply?

Eligible field workers, meatpacking workers, livestock workers and others applying for the Farm and Food Workers Relief (FFWR) grant should be prepared to provide some form of employment and identity verification.


Workers will:
  • Self-certify through sufficient documentation proving employment at a food processing facility, meatpacking facility or farm, such as a W-2 tax form or paycheck stubs, and
  • Self-certify that they incurred expenses preparing for, preventing exposure to, and/or responding to the COVID-19 pandemic such as, but not limited to: costs for personal protective equipment (PPE), expenses associated with quarantines and testing, and dependent care, and
  • Self-certify that they have not previously received a FFWR beneficiary payment through another entity.
  • Identity verification: workers must also submit sufficient proof of identity when requesting funds.


How to apply?

Click here to apply now . We will be more than happy to answer your questions/concerns. Please call or text our office at 913-348-6129. You may also email us at [email protected].


Potential Proof of Identity Documents                                                                                                                  Potential Proof of Employment Documentation

*at least one of these items                                                                                                                                                                                *at least one of these items
State issued driver’s license or identificationW-2 Tax Form
Consular or Government Issued Identification
(Foreign or Domestic)
H2A Visa/ H2B VisaEmployer Letter/Contract
Employer Issued IdentificationH2A Visa/ H2B Visa
Any other photo identificationPhotographic Evidence (at worksite)
Non-Photo Identification: Two forms of
other documentation with individual’s name
Written Attestation- (Conditional)
Must be approved by USDA